You hereby declare that the information you provide us with, now or in the future, is correct and truthful, and you agree to notify us if it is changed in any way.
- WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?The data controller responsible for data processing is BARVIE BARCELONA, S.L., hereinafter ‘BARVIE’ with address at C/Pinar nº 7, 5º Izquierda, Madrid, and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?We use your information, gathered through the channels indicated in section 2 above, for Wesite administration and security management.
- FOR HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?BARVIE will keep the personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected and, in any case, as long as the relationship you have with us is valid – this always respecting retention periods as stipulated by applicable legislation – and also during the time necessary to address possible responsibilities that arise from the processing of such data. Your data will be cancelled when it is no longer necessary and relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
- WHAT IS THE LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION?The legal basis for the treatment of your information is the management of the legal relationship established by you, the provision of services as requested in each case by the user, as well as compliance with legal obligations.
- WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA?Your data can only be transferred to third parties by legal obligation.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?Anyone has the right to confirm whether BARVIE are processing their personal data or not. Those concerned have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, those concerned may request processing limitation of their data, in which case it shall only be retained for the exercise or defence of claims. Likewise, those concerned have the right to oppose processing of their data and its portability. These rights may be exercised free of charge by those concerned and, where appropriate, by the person representing them, by means of a written and signed request sent to the following address: C/Pintor Fortuny 6-8, 08002 Barcelona, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. This request must include the name and surname/s of the interested party, address for the purposes of notification, copy of ID or passport, and an explanation stating which request is being made. Users have the right to file a claim with the relevant Control Authority.