The owner of the Website reserves the right to change, modify, add or delete the content of this legal notice at any point in time.
Merely accessing this Website does not imply that any commercial relationship exists between the user and the Website.
I. OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
In order to comply with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce, the following information is hereby provided about the owner of this Website:
– Owner of the Website: BARVIE BARCELONA, S.L. (hereinafter, ‘BARVIE’)
– Registered address: C/Pinar nº 7, 5º Izquierda, Madrid.
– Spanish Tax ID Number (CIF). B-60.368.404
– Registration data: registered in the Trade Register of Barcelona in volume 18443, folio 36, page M-320195.
In addition to the registered office, the following channels are made available to users for requests, questions or claims:
– Web contact form
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone: 34 93 318 62 00
II. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Introduction. On this Website BARVIE offers information about the characteristics of the Hotel Le Méridien Barcelona as well as the neighbourhood in which it is located, allowing users to formalise reservations directly online through the link enabled for such purpose, which leads to a website owned by Marriott International, Inc.
By accessing and using this Website, users accept the conditions set out below, and it is therefore recommended that you read this section before you start browsing.
2. User obligations. Users undertake to use this Website in a lawful manner, in accordance with the provisions of these conditions and current legislation, so that they do not cause any harm to the rights or interests of BARVIE or third parties. By way of example but not limited to, users also undertake to:
Not engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to public order or good faith;
Not attempt to access, modify, manipulate and, where appropriate, use the accounts of other users;
Not use information published on the Webpage to send unsolicited communication (spam).
Not introduce or disseminate false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate information or content on the Website in a way that would mislead the recipients of the information, nor disseminate content of a nature that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, supports terrorism or constitutes an attack on human rights or the rights of minors;
Not take actions that imply or entail a violation of intellectual property rights belonging to BARVIE or third parties;
Not cause damage to the hardware or software systems belonging to BARVIE, its suppliers or third parties;
Not introduce or spread computer viruses on the network, or use any hardware or software that is capable of causing the kind of damage mentioned above.
Not delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system installed on the pages of this Website.
3. Liability disclaimer. Use of the Website is solely and entirely at the responsibility and risk of the user. Neither BARVIE, nor its administrators, workers, suppliers or collaborators will be liable for any damages of any nature, direct or not, that derive from use of the Website.
BARVIE reserves the right to deny access to the Website to users who fail to comply with the provisions of this Legal Notice at any time and without prior notice. In any case, the exclusion of the user does not constitute a waiver by BARVIE of any right to take appropriate legal actions that it deems pertinent, or to request compensation that it deems pertinent.
BARVIE does not guarantee the availability and accessibility of the Website, although it will make all efforts that are reasonable in this regard. Occasionally, interruptions may occur allowing for the necessary time to carry out maintenance tasks.
BARVIE accepts no responsibility for any damage or harm derived from any interference, omission, interruption, computer virus, telephone service failure or telephone disconnection that occurs as a result of causes beyond the control of the aforementioned entity; for any delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system due to deficiencies or overloads in its data processing centre, telephone lines, the internet system or other electronic systems; or for any other alterations that might affect the software or hardware of users. Nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses, malwares, trojans or other elements that may cause alterations in users’ computer systems, documents or files, exempting it from any responsibility for damages of any kind caused the user for this reason. Likewise, BARVIE will not be liable for damages caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond its control.
BARVIE will not be liable for damages caused by use or misuse of the contents of the Website, nor for consequences that may arise from errors, defects or omissions in content that may appear on this Website that is provided by users themselves or other third parties. BARVIE does not assume any obligation or responsibility with respect to services it does not provide directly.
4. External links. The Website may provide users with links to other websites managed by third parties. The purpose of these links is to make it easier for users to search for information and services on the internet. BARVIE does not accept any liability for the contents of such links that belong to other websites, nor does it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, scope, veracity, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in these hyperlinks or any other website on the internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links shall not imply any type of association, merger or partnership whatsoever with the linked entities.
5. Refusal of access. BARVIE reserves the right to deny access to the Website in case of unforeseen technical or security problems; or in compliance with a request and / or order issued by the police or legal or administrative authorities.
Such cancellation or suspension will be made at the sole discretion of BARVIE and shall not give rise to compensation of any kind.
6. Intellectual property. Without prejudice to contents where third parties hold intellectual rights, the intellectual property rights to the Website, the domain name, its source code, design and browsing structure and elements contained therein (including images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, etc.) are the property of BARVIE, which has exclusive rights to exploit them in any way and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation in accordance with the provisions of the current Intellectual Property Law.
The legitimacy of intellectual rights of contents provided by third parties is the sole responsibility of those third parties.
The reproduction, distribution, and public dissemination, including how it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this Website, in any medium and by any technical means, is expressly prohibited without prior authorization from BARVIE or, where appropriate, from the third parties that hold the intellectual property rights or author rights to the affected contents. Notwithstanding the foregoing, users of the website may view the elements of this Website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of their computer or any other physical support, respecting its original format and provided that it is uniquely and exclusively for personal and private use, and that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties or installed on a server connected to the internet.
Those entities or persons who, without prior authorisation from the owner of this Website, try to establish a link to it, must guarantee that they only allow access to this Website or service, but do not reproduce its content and services.
8. Nullity of clauses. In the event that one or several clauses of these terms and conditions are declared null or void, this shall only affect said provision or provisions, or the part thereof deemed null or void. All other terms and conditions shall remain in force with only said provision or provisions, or the part thereof, being affected.
9. Acceptance. When users access or use this Website, this necessarily implies that they accept each and every condition provided in this Legal Notice.
10. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction. Without prejudice to the rights granted to consumers under the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of November 16, this Website shall be governed by Spanish legislation. Any controversy that may arise from the use of the Website or the services linked to it will be submitted to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona, with users expressly renouncing their own jurisdiction.